- Duration: January 2009 - December 2011
- Global Summary (FAST Coordinated Project):
The global aim of this project is the development of novel foundations and applications of rigorous software
technologies that contribute to the expressivity, reliability, security and performance of software systems
and programming languages.
Our work will be mainly centered along the following four broad lines of research:
From a scientific and methodological point of view, the project covers�in a well balanced way�both
theoretical aspects about the foundations of the new proposals and practical aspects leading to their
- Foundations for new extensions of multi-paradigm declarative languages.
- Development of rigorous techniques for improving the development of highly reliable software.
- Design of certified software tools for modeling and manipulating heterogeneous systems.
- Transfer of declarative technologies to other contexts and paradigms like, e.g., databases and query
This project constitutes a natural evolution of previous coordinated efforts by the three participating
research teams. They all have a considerable expertise in R+D projects focused on the areas of
multi-paradigm programming languages and rigorous software development technologies, broad fields in
which Spanish research has a solid international position.
The GPD Group and
Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM).
Group and subproject,
Universidad Politécnica de Valencia (UPV).
The ISG Group and
subproject, at DLC /
Universidad de Almería.
Wiki Fast Proyect
Last modified: Mon 4 May 2009